The City's engineering firm for the rebuild of the St. Andrews Marina, Moffatt & Nichol, presented the design and construction phasing plan for the Bulkheads and Utilities Project on Thursday, February 3, 2022.
The highlights from the meeting include:
- Moffatt & Nichol are preparing the design and engineering plans for the repair of the bulkheads and replacement of the underground utilities with construction expected to begin at the end of 2022.
- All infrastructure is being brought up to current standards including ADA and storm hardening improvements.
- Construction will be broken into five phases in an effort to maintain operations and public access at the marina.
- The Bulkheads and Utilities Project is funded 100-percent by FEMA and State Cost Sharing.
- The floating docks and boardwalk along Bayview Avenue will be replaced and improved in additional projects that the City is attempting to work on simultaneously.
You can view the PowerPoint given by Moffatt & Nichol in this link, Bulkheads and Utilities Project Presentation.